So it finally snowed today. Of course, the hubby went to Snow Shoe on a ski trip to get his snow and has alot I must say. Katie Grace , Tess and myself went to open gym today . Tess drove because it was snowing and I don't do snow. I m terrified to drive in the snow. I can do anything else in life but that. YIKES! Anyways, we were going to go see Hotel for Dogs but Katie Grace decided she would rather play in the snow with Sarah, Brianna, and Tommy Timmons. My prayers are with my neighbor Jim. I sure hope hs test results come back negative. My prayers are with you guys! Anyhow. Here is a few pics from our first snow day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Looks like Katie had SO much fun!
ReplyDeleteHey!!! How is Jim? I ahev been meaning to ask.... I hope he is okay!
ReplyDelete