Friday, January 23, 2009
The BIG day is tomorrow!
So tomorrow is the hubby's surgey. I can't believe he hasn't complained once. I certainly would be! We have to be at the hospital at 5:00 in the morning. YUK! The one good thing the inlaws are here so I don't have to get up and take him that early. I would if I had too though. I will stay behind with Katie Grace an get some more cleaning done. Today was beautiful outside. I took down the Christmas lights finally. And Katie Grace was able to play outside with friends for along time. We also made Valentine's for the neighbors. Mr. Jim makes me cry everytime I talk to him. He reminds me of my dad so much. Love you daddy!! I gotta go take a long hot bath and get ready for another day!! Thanks for listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Prayers lifted, thinking of you.
ReplyDelete