Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And he goes down!!

Today! Well let me put it this way. "You didn't? You are lying? Do you swear on Katie's life? His answer is. Yes I m telling you the trust I have broke my ankle and I have to have surgey. And Im in a hospital in Elkins,WV (which is 4to5 hours away from our house)! So what I m trying to say is my hubby has fallen and he's not getting up for awhile. He will be going to his parents house tomorrow and then someone will bring him home when they can. My hubby is not someone who like to lay or sit around. He has to be going somewhere or doing something. It is not going to be fun for him or me. Yikes!

So anyhow! Katie's friend Brianna and Tommy came over for a playdate. They had a good time. We went to Walmart with them and then came home and got the dreadful call from Daddy!!! Poor Daddy! We love u!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your hubby's injury. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete