This morning we had to be at the hospita at 5:00 a.m. when we got there we saw noone not a nurse,doctor, securty guard, or cleaning person. We go to am admissions where we were told by the nurse in the doctors office and our paper work from the hospital. We sit there, sit there, and sit some more. Until, it's quarter til 7:00. Yes, I said 7:00. I finally find a security guard who gives me a phone and a number for assistants. The lady says how long have you been waiting. I tell her she says I m so sorry. She sees that he is scheduled for surgey.She calls them and they say they have been waiting on us. Okay, why the hell didn't you come looking for us. Oh yeah! Where we were told to go isn't open on Saturdays. So finally a nurse comes and calls someone else on the phone. Then she tells us to have a sit in the main lobby and someone will come and get you. Then 20 minutes later this lady asked my hubby if he is Chris and says we were waiting for you to come to the second floor. People please get it together before you take my hubby back for surgey. Once we get to his room everything went okay. He is doing great! And is home.
Katie Grace waited all day for her day to come home. She kept watching the front door waiting for him to come home. She made him a get well card while she waited it was so cute. That's by boring day. I did get a nap in since I had to get up at 3:30 am. Have a great weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I've been thinking of your family all day. I'm glad to hear that his surgery went well and that he is home. Try and get some rest!
ReplyDeleteHey you! Do you want to join us for the Valetine's Day party at my house on the 14th? Email me at shaneaicianoah@gmail.com!!
ReplyDeleteLove to have you!
Wow, that'a little crazy...I can't imagine waiting that long, yikes...glad it worked out in the end!
ReplyDeleteI am glad he is doing well! We were thinking of him Saturday morning! He drove past just as we were getting in the car :)
ReplyDelete