Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hubby makes it home safely!

So I didn't hear from my hubby until around 12:30. Katie Grace and I were at Subway having lunch after open gym. Anyhow! He says he is almost to Harrisburg, PA. I said what? He says I drove myself home. I was so happy to hear that he would be home soon. But hoping he was not in any pain. He is a trooper. He hasn't complained once. The only thing I have heard is Im going to miss the gym so much. I don't want to get fat. We have a doctors appointment tomorrow and we will see when his surgey will be. His mom who is a nurse says he will probably have 5 screws and plate in his ankle.YIKES! Okay, so I m going to move on to Ms Katie Grace. After, Katie Grace got out of the shower she wanted to play salon. Mommy you be Natalie (which is my good friend who cuts our hair back home in Parkersburg) and I ll still be Katie Grace Woodford. It's never Katie Grace its always Katie Grace Woodford. So I brush and dry her hair. And I tell her she's all done. She says to me no you are not you didn't spray my hair. I said with what. Her responds was "with that stinky stuff that make me cough". Which is Static Cling!! So I sprayed her hair and she went to the mirror and says I m so beautiful!! And I said yes you are. At open gym she had a good time so many playmates Brianna, Tommy, Aiden, Anthony, Madison and Kiera. She didn't know who to play with. When daddy got home she was so happy to see him. She helps him get his crutches and I even saw her fluff his pillow. ; ) She's a great little helper. She went upstairs after dinner to watch tv and when I went to check on her she was all snug in bed fast asleep. So she was out at 7:00 along with daddy fast asleep on the couch. SO all the laundry is away and the ironing is done. And I even got to take a bath, read a book and now I'm watching LOST and blogging! But on a sad note. My neighbor Jim got out of the hospital today. He came over to see Chris and let us know that he does have lung cancer. It hits so close to home for me. IT makes me cry thinking about it now. Our prayers our with him. Keep your chin up Jim! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. It was great seeing you and Katie at open gym. I'm glad your hubby arrived home safely. Good luck at the doctor appointment today. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That breaks my heart about Jim... I hope they have causght it in time and that everything works out for the best...

    Katie is a sweetie. I am sure she is taking great care of her daddy!

    So, what were your thoughts on LOST? Ja and U were DIGGIN' it! :) I hope the appointment went well!
    S

    ReplyDelete