Friday, January 30, 2009

Scrapbooking!

I have been trying to get my scrap booking started again. The only page I had done was our ultrasound pictures. So I wanted to get busy on it. I'm only 3 years behind. I got everything out carried it upstairs to the computer room. When I started going through and doing a couple of pages I realized I didn't have any cute paper, stickers, or anything that I really liked. I went to Michael's and bought new stuff spending almost $50.00 Yikes! I can't believe how expensive it is. I have tons of little boys stuff because of Cory. Nothing little girl! My mom has this store at home called Craft 2000 they are so much cheaper on everything. I need a road trip soon. SO I can get more. But anyhow, I have finished about 10 pages (in a week : ( ). And I happy with them. I just get so frustrated because no one wants me until I go upstairs and start working on them. Then Katie Grace needs something or Chris needs something. I can't leave the door open because Katie Grace likes to write on everything and anything she can. Which I discovered on the back of the computer room door she has taken a Red Sharpie marker to. Dang it!! I wish I just had a few hours to myself lately. Not going to happen anytime soon.......... Not with the hubby on crutches for at least a month or longer. I wish my mommy lived close! I really don't mind helping my hubby or Katie Grace. Just needed to vent. thanks for listening!

4 comments:

  1. Vent away girl! We're happy to listen. I'm glad that you're getting your creative juices flowing and working on your scrapbook. I need to pull mine back out sometime and get started. You're not alone because I'm also three years behind with Aiden. We should start getting together and scrapping one a month. Anyone else want to join?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to scrapbook together!! I am SO far behind too!! Sara i am SO in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get together and scrapbook. I m in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you got 10 pages done, I think that's GREAT! If you want, drop Katie here for a few hours when the guys are back to work! You can have some sb time and the kiddos can play! :)

    ReplyDelete