Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Update!
The wisdom teeth extraction was a breeze. I was in and out in less than a hour. But I am just now able to sit up with out throwing up. The anesthsia always makes me so sick. I have been throwing up since I got in the car to come home. But other than that the my mouth is not bothering me at all. I haven't taken any pain mednice so I think Im doing pretty good. I wasn't worried about the actual teeth it was the actual anesthsia because I know it makes me so sick (even with just a little bit). That is why it took 31 hours to give birth to Katie Grace because I threw up the entire time and had no energy to push when it was time. BLAH!! SO anyhow! I am feeling better and drinking a Coke (without a straw though!). Have a great day everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





That's great! I just emailed hoping it went well! Jason was curious, did they put you out?!? That's what he wants :) Or, did they use a local?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad things went well for you today. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are doing well :) I dread the day my dentist tells me i need mine out!! AHHH!! Hope today is easier :)
ReplyDelete