Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ive been tagged!

I was tagged by Staci at http://smeiers.blogspot.com/ for fun sharing meme!! Thanks, Staci!

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:

Pokeno Night
Warmer Days
Playing Outside with Katie
Date Night with my hubby on May 9th (at home in Ohio)
Going Home for awhile
My hubby's ankle getting better
My best friend Felicia having her baby
Shopping


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

Clean the entire house
Fixed Baked Potato Soup
Gave the dog a bath
Took a shower
Watch TV way to late
Printed Coupons for grocery store
Made out my menu for next week
Made out my grocery list


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

Swim
Have another baby
Drink less Dr Pepper
Loss more weight
Win the lottery
Get Cory to live with us
Find different things to fix for dinner
Light the stupid grill without my husbands help!


8 Shows I Watch:

What Not to Wear
Days of Our Lives
The Real Housewifes of New York City
Intervention
Wheel of Fortune
How Do I Look?
The Office
Scrub

2 comments:

  1. I love the RHNYC!! I swear our show would be more interesting lol. I need to do this too. Maybe today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Housewives of NYC is my favorite show! LOL about you needing hubby's help lighting the grill. I have the same problem!!!

    ReplyDelete