Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a great Easter! We had a awesome day! My mom, sister and brother in law made it safely on Saturday. The girls went shopping and the guys played video games. We had a nice dinner in the evening and then the girls got in on some of the action on the Wii! Everyone left around 2:00 today including Cory! : ( Katie Grace and I took a 2 hour nap and was still very lazy the rest of the day. I will have to post my pics of Easter later. I'm too lazy to go get my camera. Happy Easter, Everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too. Glad you had a nice visit :) I also napped 2 hours today lol. We deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! I'm glad that you enjoyed the visit with your family. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a great weekend! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete