Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So behind!!

I am so behind on cleaning my house for POKENO! I still have to clean house and make food for Friday. I have a lovely dentist appointment tomorrow and I think that is making me a little edgy! I hate the dentist. Katie Grace has been up since 6:15 this morning. And won't go to bed even know she is dead tired. She says its not DARK outside yet. It's not bedtime!! Please let the day end soon......

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry about cleaning your house goober :) We don't care!! We will be just happy to be out of ours lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the dentist tomorrow. I'm going to get the chairs from my basement tomorrow. Let me know if you need any help preparing for Pokeno. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up with the early rising? Anthony was up by 6 this morning too AHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO NOT CLEAN FOR US. We are just thrilled to have an evening out. Just wipe off the table. (; Good luck tomorrow. Cameron has to look outside for the darkness too. FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete