Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have hit a Wall!! Hard!

I have so much to do. And I can't get off the couch. My mouth hurts so bad today that I want to cry. It all started after I ate real food. My gums where the wisdom teeth were are swollen along with the top of my mouth and I can't swallow my own spit. I was doing good until last night about 7:00 pm. (Staci please don't tell Jason this because he won't get his removed). I hit a wall and haven't bounced back from it yet. I am leaving for Ohio tomorrow for a week or so. And I can't finish everything I want to do before then. I didn't get the prescription filled that the dentist gave me because it will just make me sick. My stomach can't take very strong medicine. SO for me its been ibuprofen every four hours. I hope by tomorrow morning I will feel better so I can finish everything that I need too!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better. That is miserable! I am so worried that I will need to get mine out soon! Do not worry about things you need to get done. Just do the things that HAVE to be done like packing. I am so sorry you are miserable :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're feeling worse today. I was afraid that might happen. I remember feeling worse the second day too. It will get better! Just finish what you absoltely have to and everything else can wait. Let me know if you need any help. Feel better soon, Kelly! Have a wonderful trip! :)

    ReplyDelete