Sunday, April 5, 2009

Company is Gone!

Our company is gone. : ( We hated to see them leave. My niece TayTay and Katie could be sisters. They play so well together. TayTay is the perfect age (9) to play and entertain Katie. Katie was lost all day without her TayTay. But it's a new week and we have to get ready for more company this weekend including Katie's bubby!!! Bubby will be here Thursday night. He has no spring break because of so many snow days so it's just Good Friday for him. But he will be here until Sunday when my mom, sister and brother in law take him home with them. : ( At least everyone will be together for Easter. I hope everyone has a great week!! We will!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had a good weekend!! I love having company stay especially ones who can entertain my kids and give me a break lol ;)

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great weekend and that your family will be together for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete