Friday, March 27, 2009

A very productive eek!

It was a very productive week for me! I accomplished a lot. I hope to continue thru out the weekend. I was able to clean out old papers that are no longer needed. I got all Easter items bought for all the parties and kids I had to buy for. The eggs are filled and ready to go for the four Easter egg hunts that Katie Grace is invited to. I just hope the weather is nice for the next couple of weeks. I'm excited about Easter this year because Katie Grace understands it more. And also my mom, sister and brother in law are coming to my house for Easter. They have never been to my house for any holidays. YEAH! I have company for the next two weekends. And then I'm home for the next one. I really could use a mommy night out even if its just dinner...... Hint hint!! All the sheets are washed and the beds are made. All the laundry is done and put away. I cleaned some of the basement I still have a lot more to go. I did all my grocery shopping for the next few days. Katie Grace and I went to the mall. We bought our Easter cards and mailed all of our mail. So we are done. Sunday is nothing but relax day for all of us. The hubby is under the weather right now. It is 8:30 and he's already asleep. Poor daddy o! He hasn't had a day off for three weeks and I think it has caught up with him. : ( Hopefully, Katie Grace or myself don't get it back.... I have the cutest pic of Katie Grace to post but I can't find my cord for my camera. So I will get it up when I find it. Take care everyone and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've had a really productive week. Way to go! I'm up for dinner one evening next week. Monday or Tuesday evening works for me. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto!!! I can do Monday or Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do Monday or Tuesday also!! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete