Monday, March 2, 2009
My Grandma!
My grandma is the same today. She thinks that I' m my sister every time I go in to see her. The first thing she said to me was are you going home today (to Martinsburg).So I thought she knew I was me. I said no I m not leaving for a couple of days. The next thing out of her mouth was you better hurry and get to work (my sister) you don't won't to be late. Then she says last night the guys from Orlando(she lives in Florida some of the time) came in to see me. I said oh yeah! "She said yes they were playing their music and dancing out there in the hall away having a great time. I think one of them overdosed I heard. They were smoking and just having a good old time. They brought everyone dinner but I couldn't eat it them damn nurses took mine away from me (she only on a liquid diet)." Also the fireman won't stay up in the ceiling they keep using the hole in her ceiling ( no hole mind u) to leave when theres a fire. Poor grandma. And the guy who keeps standing behind her and won't leave her alone. (Please leave she doesn't like someone looking over her shoulder. LOL!! ) The pain medicine is really kicking her butt. I remember when my dad was like this you just don't know what to say to them. I just agree and leave it alone. Thank you for your prayers. Hope everyone is staying warm!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'm so sorry that your grandmother's memory isn't any better today. Maybe she's just confused because of all of the medication. I will continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteIt is the medicine. I understand it clearly. Its kinda funny to listen to the stories she comes up with. thanks again!!
ReplyDeleteI hope she gets to feeling better soon! I am thinking of you guys! How is Katie feeling?
ReplyDeleteKatie feels better today! No fever! She just has a very nasty nose that is so sore......
ReplyDelete