Thursday, March 12, 2009

Can you say MIGRAINE!

I'm still trying to bounce back from the worst migraine I have ever had. Staci dropped Katie & I off at home around 11:30am about noon I was throwing up, blurry vision, and my head hurt so bad I was crying.I guess I'm lucky we didn't go to the Water Park today. Thank Goodness Katie Grace took a nap for four hours or I don't know what I would have done. I think I threw up about seven times. All I know is I have nothing left in my stomach to throw up. At five o'clock when my neighbor came home I had to call her and have her fix Katie something for dinner. Thank you Tess! (The hubby was working days 7-7) The smell of food made me throw up. I'm still feel very yucky and hopefully will feel better in the morning. I have a mommy night out tomorrow and I can't miss another one. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly! That is terrible!! I hope your feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you're not feeling well. You should have called me and I would have brought Aiden to our house to play. I'll be home most of the day so please call if you need ANYTHING today. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better Kelly! Get some rest if you can.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete