Sunday, March 15, 2009
Saturday!
Saturday I accomplished so much even though I was able to sleep until 11:00. I always hate sleeping late because I don't get everything done that I want to. But yesterday I did and more. First, I received a phone call from my sister in law saying she got a ring on Friday night. Congratulations to Beth and Brian! Now I just have to continue to lose weight before this big wedding! I then went with my friend Sara (visit her blog at Saving with Sara) to Walgreen's and I got so much stuff I mean SO much Stuff. I got two fun birthday presents for kids and 3 packs of diapers for a baby shower gift. And lunch for Katie Grace and I for the whole week coming up. (3 tubes of toothpaste and markers) I saved $44.82. I am returning today for a couple other things that was in the paper so wish me luck for more savings. Now on to my Saturday. Katie Grace was very good and I mean very good. I don't know what happen there. My husband fixed breakfast and even cleaned up the kitchen after he was done. I cleaned out my car, cleaned house and finished all but one load of laundry. I was still feeling little out of sorts from my migraine yesterday so my hubby took me to dinner too! No dishes for me at all yesterday. Wohoo! I hope everyone else's weekend is super like mine has been!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





That is AWESOME Kelly that you got so much done. WAY TO GO! Congrats to your sister-in-law! And your hubby is super sweet to take you out to dinner....YAY for no dishes! (=
ReplyDeleteWhat a FAB day!! Where did you guys go for dinner? I hope it was somewhere good! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat deals. I have been stalking Sara's deals too and telling everyone I can lol. I have to hit up Walgreens myself tonight! NO DISHES and sleeping in WOOHOOO!!!!!! PS i do have more of you from the Pokeno night but I didn't want to post them cuz you didn't seem all about the camera like some of us fools lmao
ReplyDeleteYeah I definetly not about the camera. I do not photograph well at all.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a wonderful day indeed! Go hubby for taking you out to dinner and making breakfast. He's a keeper!!
ReplyDeleteDid somebody mention something about a ring? Congrats!!
ReplyDelete