Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Katie Grace
Yesterday, was a rough day for Katie Grace. She whined all morning saying she didn't want to go to school. "I don't feel good Mommy" is what I heard all morning. I tried to take her anyhow getting her ready for school was tough. But I finally got her in the car. By the time, we arrived at school she was almost a sleep. She cried the minute I took her into the church. She wouldn't let me leave, she wouldn't let me help her with her project she wanted nothing to do with it. She was crying so hard and was ready to vomit everywhere. I just gave in and brought her home with me. As soon as I put her in the car she was a sleep. I carried her in the house she ate some lunch and then she was back to sleep for 3 hours. She went to bed at nine and got up at 9:15. I think the trip to Ohio just wore her out. I feel so bad. Today we are leaving with Staci and Sara to go to a indoor water park for a couple of days so she's not going to get any rest in the next couple of days either. Oh and we lost a hour of sleep with Spring Forward. I just hope she caught up on most of it yesterday and last night. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Poor Katie! Maybe she'll take a nap during the drive today. I know the kids are going to have a blast.
ReplyDeleteoh poor gal!
ReplyDeleteHave fun guys!!
ReplyDelete