Monday, May 25, 2009
Weekend!
The weekend has been very busy as I'm sure it has been for everyone else too! At least, we didn't have to travel this weekend. It would have made our fifth weekend in a row on the road. We will be on the road again next weekend. My sister in law and niece are moving away from Chris' parents and we are having a going away party. Katie Grace and I will stay for a week back in Ohio once again. My husband wants to clean the carpets, spray the yard and play area for bugs, and also our flowers and bushes. So he doesn't want us to be around when he does all this. SO we are being shipped out for a week or so. At least I don't have to clean the carpets. My house and laundry is almost caught up. I just have a few more loads to do and then put away. Katie Grace has slept until almost 10:00 the last few mornings. So I hope I can finish then this morning and I will be done. Thank you to everyone who serves our COUNTRY!! Hope everyone has a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Glad you had a great weekend. I missed you Sunday!! If you want to order anything let me know. I will close at the end of the week!
ReplyDeleteI will check out the book. I totally forgot about your party I am so sorry! I can't remember anything lately.
ReplyDeleteWhen are you heading back to Ohio? Our weekend was crazy busy too! Hope you got your stuff all done!
ReplyDelete