Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back from Ohio AGAIN!

I wasn't suppose to go to Ohio this weekend. But my father in law called and wanted us to come home. He wanted to get the boat in the water and take Katie Grace fishing for the first time. Chris was going to take Katie Grace home by himself and I was going to stay home all by myself for three days. I felt selfish and went to Ohio with them. We got there on Saturday around 1 and all it did was rain rain rain!!! So needless to say it was a worthless trip and I should have stayed home. I did nothing all weekend when I could have tried to get my house clean back home in Martinsburg. So now I have to work my butt off today and Thursday before company comes for Memorial Day weekend or we go back to Ohio again for the fourth weekend in a row. But on one hand Cory is still coming to live with us and we have the paperwork started at the lawyers office. He got most of his assignments for the end of the year finished on Sunday so he will pass sixth grade. Keep those fingers crossed it's working!! Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the legal custody paperwork is being started.

    ReplyDelete