Monday, May 11, 2009
Finally Home!
It was a long week! Katie Grace and I are glad to be in Martinsburg again. We enjoyed our time at home (Parkersburg) with family. But we missed our own beds. It's only after 8:00 pm and Katie Grace has already hit the sack. We saw our favorite people and had a great week. We also got some great news. Cory told his mom and his dad he wanted to come live with us........ This is some of the best news we have had in along time. So keep your fingers crossed everyone! He only has three weeks of school left and I'm sure his mom will try her hardest to talk him out of it. Keep us in your prayers!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home! What wonderful news!! I will say a special prayer that everything works out with Cory. Talk to you soon! :)
ReplyDeletePrayers just for you :) Glad you made it home safely. Enjoy your bed tonight!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I hope it all works out! That is FANTASTIC news!!!!! I know you guys are thrilled!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home!