Monday, February 16, 2009
Walmart
I am off to Walmart again today! I feel like I go there everyday. I hate our Walmart here in Martinsurg. I know we have a new one up the road a few miles but I hate driving there, too! I just feel like when I go I never walk out of there less than $70) and still never get what I need. I make a list and check it twice and still need stuff when I get home. I got to get organized I can't stand it anymore. Anyways! I just need to vent about WALMART!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Have fun at Wally World!! Watch out for the crazies lmao. Oh how I can't wait till Target opens!!
ReplyDeleteI DESPISE WalMart! DESPISE!!!! I am right there with you, I have got to get organized as well!
ReplyDeleteThe other night, after eating pizza my little girl asked (mind you THREE years old) asked me to bring her to Walmart to look at toys, ha.
ReplyDelete