Monday, February 23, 2009
Me,Myself & I
I thought this weekend coming up was going to be all about me me me! But everyone else has other plans for me as usual. On Friday night I was suppose to do scrap booking with friends. On Saturday night I was celebrating another friend's 30th birthday with dinner ,drinks and dancing! But Oh,NO! My husband's ex wife decides she is going to Florida and needs someone to watch Cory for over a week!! So this means Katie Grace misses school next Monday I miss MOPS and all my plans for the this weekend. Just so she can go to Florida! She thinks the man she is dating is going to ask her to marry him! YEAH right!! The plans for her to go to Florida have been in the works for weeks not until I make plans does she decide this is the week she will go. EEERRRR!!!! She called and asked me to do this not 5 minutes of hanging up the phone she calls me back and says she can't go on those dates. Get your facts straight women!! But they ended up being those dates. So needless to say when I get home Mommy Night Out is going to happen one way or another!!!! Plus I 've been sick, Katie Grace has been sick, Cory has been sick, and now the hubby!!! Oh yeah! The ex wife said I could stay at her house!! (my mom and in laws leave close to her!) Another yeah right!! Crazy LADY! I think my blog as turned into a venting place for me SORRY!!! Thanks for listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment