Thursday, February 19, 2009

I just want my own BED!

So I am in Ohio at my in laws right now. I have a terrible cold and I just want to come home to my own bed. I have only been here two days and I'm ready to come home. I feel like crap and I just can't get comfortable anywhere. I slept at my in laws last night. The night before that I was at my mom's house. I have a horrible sore throat along with a tooth ache, stuffy nose and headache. It's cold, snowy and so windy. Katie Grace is sick too on top of me being sick. So she's a bear! I need to go see my grandma who is in the hospital, my best friend's house, Katie's haircut, scrapbook store, and then help my mom paint some of her wood crafts. Please GOD give me the power!!!

I don't know what happen to my profile pic!!! ERR!!
Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. kelly i am right there with you! my head is pounding, it feels like i swallowed knives, i can't cough, but i need to. thank god jason's home..... i hope you and katie feel better soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and Katie feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh guys!! EWW!! I hope you and Katie get better soon. There is nothing like being sick and not being at home. Have a great day regardless!! We are still fighting runny noses here...they are NONSTOP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, girls! I am finally home and driving through the mountains was the worst. I felt like my head was going to explode. But anyhow I am home and on the couch with the laptop. YEAH! Thanks again!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girl! I just went to the doc today... I had a sinus infection. I CANNOT imagine the pressure going through the mountains! :( How's Katie?

    ReplyDelete