It's only been since November 26, 2009 since I posted anything on this blog. Life has changed a bit around this household. Baby Carson arrived, hubby started a new job, Cory is playing basketball, Katie is doing tumble and I have lost my mind (that really didn't changed I lost that a long time ago!)................
Carson arrived on December 18. 2009 weighing in at 7lbs. 8 ounces 21 inches long. I guess I need to changed the name of my blog or start a new one? It was the blizzard of 2009 and now we are in the path of another blizzard. We have 27 inches at the current time. And still snowing. I'm sure schools will be closed next week. God please help me!!





I know the feeling!!! I lost my mind a while ago! You seem to be doing great though :) Cute pic!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Staci! I just scream and kick when noone else is watching!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it!! It is such an emotional rollercoaster after having a baby, and this crazy weather doesn't make it better. Cabin fever!! Carson is adorable and I hope I get to see him on Wednesday.
ReplyDelete