Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Only 112 days to go....
I only have 112 days before baby Woodford should arrive. It has gone quickly with very few ups and downs. I bought the baby bedding yesterday so hopefully this weekend my husband will get is butt in gear and rearrange some furniture around here. That also means the holidays are right around the corner.I m afraid I might gain more weight with this baby than with Katie and I will be miserable. I already feel the difference and I'm not quite ready for it. So I'd better get my butt in gear for the holidays also. WOW!!! I don't want Cory's first real Christmas shoved under the rug because a new baby is coming. And also his birthday is Dec 20th and he never has a real birthday party with friends and family. So the count down is on........................ 112 to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





YAY...the light is at the end of the tunnel...you are almost there....you look great no matter what so do not worry about the weight...it will come off....can't wait to meet your little one. EXCITING!!!
ReplyDeleteCory will have a fabulous bday with you guys no matter what...I am hoping he is liking school here and football still.
(((HUGS)))
It seems like your pregnacy is going by so quickly. Can't wait to see the bedding! You'll have to show it to me tomorrow when we craft together. You look great Kelly!
ReplyDelete