Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The day went like this

This morning I was up at 6:00 am normally I roll out of bed at 9:00 or 10:00. But Cory started school today so I got up with Chris to see them out the door. While they are getting ready they wake Katie up. Who we found half under her bed this morning asleep. Sometime in the middle of the night she ended up there. Who knows? So Katie is up at 6:30. Cory and Chris get out the door with out to many fights. Then the neighbor asked me to watch her two youngest while she takes the oldest to school to meet the teacher this morning. Okay I said (what was I thinking). All of them fought the entire morning over nothing I was ready to scream by 9:00. After they left Katie and I watch some tv and hung out on the couch together. At 10:30 Katie looks at me and says can we just go take a nap. No problem here!! She slept until 3:00 when I woke her up. (I only slept until 1:00). I got nothing accomplished today. When Cory came home he was tired and hungry and a bear to be around. Thank goodness his dad was home early today. While the hubby was at the gym I cooked dinner until I took the tip off my right index finger and had to go to urgent care for them to stop the bleeding ( and also have it cauterized basically the burnt the end of my fingers to stop the bleeding because there was nothing to stitch). I bleed through a entire wash cloth and my right hand hurts so bad I want to cry. Thank goodness for my neighbor who finished dinner for me, cleaned up after dinner, and watch Katie for us while Chris took Cory to his first football game. Oh yeah! When Katie got up from her nap I also sliced my thumb on the left hand with the apple corer. That should have been my first sign not to pick up a knife or a slicer the rest of the evening. And just ordered take out........ So here I am waiting on Cory and Chris to get home from the football game at 9:15 at night. Poor Cory will be dragging butt tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow is better than today.

Good luck to Cory on his first football game tonight. I hope they win!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh God, you poor thing. WHAT A DAY! You can always call me if you need any help, ANY TIME! I hope your hand feels better. Keep it elevated (above your heart) if it is thumping. I hope Cory liked his first day and first game. Things will get more routine as the year goes on. Try to get some rest tonight. And NO KNIVES TOMORROW. (((HUGS))) you deserve them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had an eventful day! I'm glad school and football went well for Cory. Stay away from knives for a while! lol :)

    ReplyDelete