It looks like he is sucking his thumb in the pic but actually he is sticking it in his nose. Doesn't quite get it into his mouth!!!! (or he is like his other siblings and likes to pick his nose, lol!! just kidding!!)
I am a sahm to a very creative three year old. She is the best thing in my life along with my hubby Chris. Chris and I have been married for 5 years and together 7 total. We have lived in Martinsburg,WV for 5 years. I grew up in Parkersburg,WV. I have also lived in Buffalo,NY Columbus,Oh and Cincinnati,Oh. I lost my dad to cancer 2 years ago. It makes me sad everyday to think about it. I miss him so much. But I do believe everything happens for a reason......
Congratulations! We're so happy for your family!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations girl!! That is so exciting!! OMG!! WOOHOO!!! I am so happy for you! He is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS Kelly! I am so excited for you. You will LOVE having a BOY! (((((HUGS))))
ReplyDelete