Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The results are in!!

I am pregnant ( for those who didn't already know) and my official due date is........ December 29, 2009. I went to the doctor in Frederick today for a genetic counseling (because I am over 35 years old). The counselor says the possiability of a genetic disorder is very slim. I will know my official results a week from now. The heartbeat today was around 158. Katie Grace was much faster than this so it could be a BOY! We will see.

We officially told Cory and Katie Grace while sitting around the camp fire on Saturday. It went kinda like this. My hubby says "Well after this it won't be four of us sitting around the camp fire it will be FIVE!" Cory gets a smile from ear to ear and the first thing out of his mouth is. GOD, I hope it is a boy. Please let it be a boy!! Katie Grace still doesn't understand it. Even after seeing the ultrasound pic today. But she will soon. Cory signed up for Football for the school year here!He is telling his mom that he still wants to come live with us this week when he goes home. So the finger crossed is working.

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS! I am so excited for you and so happy that all is going well. Keep us posted. I am glad you told the other kids. I am sure Katie Grace will understand soon when your belly begins to grow. That is awesome news about Cory and football. I am glad he is excited to be HOME with you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kelly. Glad things went well with Cory!! I knew it would!! hope the good news just keeps coming and he will stay with you for the school year!! PS My birthday is December 30 so I am very excited lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo!! I'm glad your camping trip went well and that so far so good with Cory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!! I'm glad things went well at the specialist today. How wonderful that the kids are excited about your pregnancy. I hope things continue to transition smoothly with Cory. :)

    ReplyDelete