Saturday, June 13, 2009

Not too much going on here!

Except for some cleaning and family time. I crawled out of bed by nine this morning before the kids started moving. I was able to clean all the floors and some much needed odds and ends. The hubby finished trimming the yard and then we where off to look at some houses. We really didn't see much out there that we liked today. We had to make a pit stop at one of my favorite restaurant FIVE GUYS. I love them. I love french fries with vinegar all over them. And they have the best in my opinion. YUM YUM YUM!! We made it home just in time for the boys to leave again and go hang out with some friends in Charles Town. So Katie Grace and I went to the pool for a couple of hours, came home and now we are hanging out on the couch. Tomorrow is June Julibee at War Memorial. It says free admission and $5 for the kiddos to play on the bounces things. I think also a puppet show and train ride in the park. I think we might try it. There's also a Classic Car Show for the boys to check out. Maybe we will see some of our friends there. Hope you are having a great weekend.......... to be continued......

2 comments:

  1. I love Five Guys too! Just saying the name makes me hungry. :) Have fun tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the June Jubilee? I was going to go, but I HAD to clean my house!!

    ReplyDelete